Brian and I arrived in Rome for one night, and are now headed back to the airport to meet the rest of the group from the States for our flight out to Catania, Sicily! There, we'll check into our hotel
HERE. Should be a great place. Thankfully, everything, except food, from here on will be paid for.
You may have noticed that I've added a photo gallery to the right-hand menu. Apparently there's a limit on how many photos you can put in a gallery. The second one is from Vienna, Sicily, and Rome.
Ciao!
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteYup you're right about that ....crinching about that comment! You cant take it with you but it makes your life down here on earth a lot more difficult....;
Hope everything is going well now ? Guess I'll hear about it later. Have a good time !
Love you, MOM
Yeah, things are a little better for now at least. I'll be able to fix it all once I get back to the States.
ReplyDelete