It's the night before my flight, and not much has gotten done. I do have my mailing labels made out for my post cards, but that's about all. I'm a very last-minute person lately, but as long as the job gets done, then it is all good! Right?
Anyhow, I'm leaving for New Orleans a little after 12:30 p.m., and the plane departs after 5 p.m. Although I haven't really been too excited about the trip (because I've been thinking about how much stress it will be having to lug around my suitcase all over Germany), I'm starting to put my mind at ease a bit, and am thinking about what needs to be done. I'm prioritizing.
As I said earlier, my photos will be posted to your right under my Picasa account. You can click on the photos to bring up a separate window with all photos in the album.
I should probably get back to packing... I'll update again either when I leav or when I arrive in Germany.
Tschüß!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Feel free to leave me some comments. I know I'll enjoy reading them all! If you don't have an account, please don't post anonymously - at least tell me who you are. Thanks!