
Hello Everyone,
A friend of mine has a blog similar to this one that he's using to talk about his trip to Vienna. He is also going with the music department at USM - but not with any of the groups with whom I am traveling.
I am going to try my BEST to post photos (via Picasa, if I am able), and little stories/experiences I've had while in Europe on this blog. We'll see how dedicated I am to it. I'm not yet sure how reliable my internet connection will be over there. I may just have time (or enough money) to pay for me to check my e-mail...
As of now, however; I am just busy packing, buying some last-minute items for the trip, and packing some more. Things are coming together pretty smoothly thus far.
One thing that is on my mind is my iPhone. I've been told that it works worldwide, so I'll need to check with AT&T to be sure I will not be charged for any bandwidth that I inadvertently use while in Europe. After all, I still want to be able to listen to my iPod. We shall see.
That's all for now. I'm back to packing, cleaning my apartment, and more packing.
you BETTER post every little things that happened in Europe! ;-) I miss you!! I wish i could go with y'all but once again, my stupid intn'l status.... :-( THank you again for talking to me on the phone! Have a great time, Christian!
ReplyDeleteHALLO MEIN GUTER BUB!!!
ReplyDeleteWOLLTE NUR MAL SCHNELL HALLO SAGEN UND HOFFE DIR GEHT'S GUT UND IHR SEIT SICHER ANGEKOMMEN.
HOFFE ES WAR NICHT ALLZU STRESSVOLL???
HAB DICH AUF JEDENFALL SEHR LIEB UND WUENSCHE DIR UND DEINN FREUNDEN EINE TOLLE ZEIT IM GUTEN ALTEN VATERLAND!
IN LIEBE, DEINE MAMA