Want to know where I am at the moment, and what I'm doing? Keep reading!
6.03.2009
I made it to Frankfurt! I unfortunately do not have an internet connection in my room, so I do have to use the lobby computer. Don't have time to do a full update, so will write more later.
Gott-sei-Dank bist gut angekommen. Das war eine gute Idee mit dem Blog. So kann ich wenigstens in verbindung bleiben und weiss was Du machst und so weiter.....also dann, machs gut! Love, Deine MAMI
Hey! Feel free to leave me some comments. I know I'll enjoy reading them all! If you don't have an account, please don't post anonymously - at least tell me who you are. Thanks!
Hallo Juergen
ReplyDeleteGott-sei-Dank bist gut angekommen. Das war eine gute Idee mit dem Blog. So kann ich wenigstens in verbindung bleiben und weiss was Du machst und so weiter.....also dann, machs gut!
Love, Deine MAMI
ich vermisse dich, Christian! :-)
ReplyDelete